Can We Assist You with Business Startup?
Attend a startup orientation and then meet with an SBDC consultant to get you business started on the right foot. You will receive help in determining if this business is right for you. We will help you develop your business plan to determine business feasibility. Start-up consulting offers the following:
- Small Business Orientation. Attend an affordable orientation workshop covering start-up requirements, licensing, and sources of financing. These classes are offered monthly in Stockton, Lodi, Manteca and Tracy.
- Entrepreneurial Courses. Courses are offered each semester at Delta College and other locations, covering a wide range of topics of interest to small business owners including Small Business Start-up, Essential Topics for Small Business and The New Entrepreneur.
- Women Entrepreneurs. Women Entrepreneurs is dedicated to increasing the economic independence of low-income women through self-employment. The program includes training, individual consulting and other support services. Women with limited financial resources are encouraged to apply.
- One-on-One Consulting. Free one-on-one consulting can help with specialized needs. Knowledgeable professionals can improve the potential for business success.
- Resource Library. Books, publications, and videos on specialized areas of interest to small businesses are available at the SBDC library. Call or visit for information.